Book chapter on ‘Infection and immunity: MRCPCH Mastercourse – The Science of Paediatrics, Elsevier 2016
•Kenna, Narayan et al; rpoB gene sequencing highlights the prevalence of an E. miricola cluster over other Elizabethkingia species among UK Cystic Fibrosis patients; Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease , Nov 2017
• Edgar J, Narayan O, Tetlow L, Hird B: Review of Cystic fibrosis infants referred with 2 raised Immunoreactive trypsinogen (IRT) and no common mutations. Journal of cystic fibrosis , June 2016, Volume 15
• Omendra Narayan, Sheng-Ang Ho1, Warren Lenney, David Wells, Francis Gilchrist. Complications of a totally implantable venous access device, Arch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed 2016;101:95
• Narayan O, Lenney W., Singh M., Kalkat M., Gilchrist F. An unusual case of left lower lobe collapse. European Respiratory Journal, 2014, 44 (Suppl 58)
• Narayan O., Davies S., Bakewell K., Lenney W., Gilchrist, F. Review of personal hand held record for cystic fibrosis children. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis, June 2014, Vol 13, Supplement 2.
• Narayan O., Whitley H., Lenney W., Gilchrist, F. Adherence to the British Thoracic Society guidelines in management of community acquired pneumonia in children. Paediatric Pulmonology, 2014 (Suppl 37)
• Narayan O., Dhawan A., Bansal S., Heaton N., Gupta A. Pulmonary complications In children with orthotopic liver transplant; atsjournals.org 2014
• Jheeta JS, Narayan O, Krasemann T. Accuracy in interpreting the paediatric ECG: a UK-wide study and the need for improvement. Arch Dis Child. 2014
• Narayan, O., Tseng, E; Development Outcome of Extreme Preterm Infants at 2 years; has the outcome changed over last few years? Arch Dis Child 2012; 97 (Suppl 2): A357.
• Narayan, O., Propofol for elective intubations in NICU; Intensive care medicine, Volume 37, Supplement 2 (2011), 315-442
The aim of the CF START trial is determine the safest and most effective way to treat infants diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) with antibiotics.
STudy of Antibiotic Treatment In Children with chronic cough (STATIC)
Principal investigator for a European multi centre study on ‘Inhaled Foreign Body Removal’